INCOMING Zugspitze workshop
On January 23-26 2023, the German Aerospace Center (DLR) is organizing a workshop on communication theory, channel coding and other realated topics. The workshop will provide an informal atmosphere to discuss recent advances and open challenges in the field of communications engineering.
The workshop is organized in the context of the INCOMING project, funded by the European Union.
The workshop will be held at the Environmental Research Station Schneefernerhaus, located just below the summit of Zugspitze, Germany’s highest mountain.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Channel coding for wireless and free-space optical links
- Modern random access protocols
- Massive multiple access techniques
- Innovative techniques for 5G and IoT radio access networks
- Wireless access protocols for the IoT, M2M communications and large-scale wireless sensor networks
- Inference and message-passing algorithms
- Machine learning techniques for communications
- Israel Leyva-Mayorga (Aalborg University)
- Khac-Hoang Ngo (Chalmers University)
- Dejan Vukobratovic, Milica Petkovic, Tijana Devaja, Vukan Ninkovic, Ognjen Kundacina, Srdjan Sobot (University of Novi Sad)
- Jean-Marie Gorce (INSA/INRIA Lyon)
- Leonardo Badia (University of Padua)
- Gianluigi Liva, Federico Clazzer, Francisco Lázaro, Balázs Matuz, Estefanía Recayte, Andrea Munari, Marcel Grec, Ayman Zahr, Alexander Sauter, Manuel Roth (DLR)
For more information, please check the workshop webpage: http://zugspitzeworkshop.com/